SLINGGUARD has been designed incorporating the best quality materials to ensure it protects your pet and your car year after year.
- 1.5cm thick, it is fully reversible and machine washable
- Dense faux fur on one side ensures maximum comfort
- 100% waterproof heavy duty nylon on the other for those wet, muddy, sandy days.
- A dense foam middle layer ensures stability and extra comfort.
- The sides zip up to make a cocooned bed, ensuring that pets are safe and cannot slip down into the foot well of the car from the sides.
- There is seat belt access for a harness if needed, but also for use by a car seat to help parents protect their car against the grime made by children spilling drinks and dropping food.
SLINGGUARD has been designed to fit the majority of cars – big or small – sedans / hatchbacks / wagons / 4WDs.
There is an Australian Standard for the size of a back seat. To make back seats seem bigger - the doors flare out to make more room for people when sitting side by side. As the sides of the SLINGGUARD zip up to form a boxed hammock, it doesn't matter how far away the door is because your dog is confined within this area.
If your sedan has back headrests as a formed part of your backseat ie the headrests are not a separate part, it can sometimes be a little difficult to fit the straps around securely. Call SLINGGUARD on 0413 386 188 so we can help you
Otherwise – it will always fit in seconds - no matter the size or style of your car.
IMPORTANT : The clips work one way only - this is because they are designed to be extra strong. Please ensure that the curved sides fit together for full strength.
Because SLINGGUARD is made of the highest quality materials, it is very easy to keep clean. Hair is repelled by SLINGGUARD and can be wiped off by hand!
If the luxury side gets too much hair or loose dirt on it, just vacuum or brush off.
Should the waterproof side get too much mud and dirt on it, let it dry and then brush off and wipe down with a damp cloth.
Should SLINGGUARD become too dirty, just unzip down the middle and wash in a washing machine on a gentle cycle, then hang up to dry. Alternatively, you can hang it on a line and hose it down.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
You no longer need waste your time having your car specially detailed or cleaned as often in order to get rid of pet grime and fur from your back seat and carpets.