Visit the FURHOME COLLECTIVE Store
Luxury Dog Bed for Medium Dogs
Size: 85.1L x 64.8W x 25.4Th centimetres
- ULTRA PLUSH AND COMFORTABLE: Comprised of shredded memory foam cushioning for an incredibly cozy sleeping and lounging experience. The dog pillow contours to your pet’s body for the ultimate luxury experience.
- WARM-UP IN THE WINTER: These bed rest pillows feature a removable cover with a built-in dog blanket. Comprised of plush faux fur, this design will keep your pet warm and comforted - especially if they are prone to anxiety.
- COOL OFF IN THE SUMMER: The second zipper cover of our pet bed for medium dogs is comprised of a cooling mesh. This keeps your furry friend from overheating during those hot summer days.
- UNRIVALED PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY: The FurHome animal sofa boasts premium-quality craftsmanship, promising years of enjoyment. Weather- and water-resistant, your four-legged friend can enjoy these dog couches inside or outside.
- NOT JUST FOR DOGS: This product can be utilized just as easily as a cat lounger or puppy bed. Plus, the covers are machine washable so you needn’t worry about them getting dirty.
Answer your customers' common questions
What training methods do you use?
Trail Sniffers follows the LIMA approach towards training. It stands for Least Intrusive Minimally Aversive.
Trail Sniffers believes that training is most effective when following science based and positive reinforcement methods.
Trail Sniffers strives for learner-centered, minimally stressful, and thoughtful training sessions with all species. We use gentle methods based on the most current science of dog training and behavior.
What training equiptment do you use?
Respect for dogs and their people, kindness, science, food, play, observation, humor, creativity, and a clicker/word markers "yes"
How quickly can you "fix" my dog or expect to see results?
Trail Sniffers job is not to "fix your dog and their behaviour. Our goal is to provide you with management stratergies, training knowledge and skills so that you feel confident in training and supporting your dog so that you both have a happy and sucsessful life together.
If your dog has been practicing an undesirable behavior for 2 years, do not expect the behaviour to change within 2 weeks. Often we can provide the information needed in our consultation to train the new behavior with no follow-up sessions, but practice is the key to success. Many behaviors will take multiple sessions. Expect the best outcome if you do the training too
What is a "Behavioural Consultation"?
Behavioural Consultations are designed to address undesirable behaviours rather than basic cues. Undesirable behaviours include barking, separation anxiety, aggression, fearfulness and anxiety to name a few.
Will I always have to train with rewards?
Rewards are your dogs motivator. Think of it like it is a payment for a job well done. There are things everywhere in the enviroment that a puppy and adult dog will deem to be more interesting than we are. We need to give them a reason to want to check in with us or perform a behavior or cue.
Simply put - Would you work for free? Probably not, so why would your doig ?
FoodPraise/Play/ which ever your dog finds most rewarding - only your dog will know. Rewarads are a motivators for our dogs when training and since they won’t accept cash, find what they do accept.
Can you guarantee the training will stick?
If you are consistent, follow Trail Sniffers instructions and you are kind in training your dog, we guarantee you will see a change in behavior.