4CYTE Oral Joint Supplement for Dogs
4CYTE™ Granules for Dogs is an oral joint supplement that is backed by world-class research and development, including peer-reviewed papers, world conference proceedings and ongoing post-doctorate research. 4CYTE™ Granules brings confidence to a new class of natural veterinary products.
4CYTE™ Granules for Dogs contains EPIITALIS®, a unique advancement in joint treatment containing a proprietary plant oil extract, patented for its ability to proliferate chondrocyte cells in the presence of inflammation. It can also be used in large breeds, working or athletic dogs to support the pathological pathway of joint health.
Indicated for use when treating mild to moderate Osteoarthritis (OA), and after joint damage or surgery.
- May reduce and reverse cartilage degeneration
- May help decrease inflammatory mediators resulting in improved cartilage health
- Supports the natural mechanism to maintain cartilage and joints
- Assists to maintain normal joint function – protecting and promoting healthy cartilage
- Contains a range of compounds known to be necessary for promoting healthy joints - the combining of the ingredients makes the compounds more effective at providing a total joint support
- Has demonstrated bioavailability and efficacy
- Manufactured using the highest quality ingredients and rigorous quality controls
- Safe to administer and take long-term with no known side effects. Â„
- Can be taken in conjunction with medications – there are no known contraindications with other drugs or supplements
- Supports joint conditions in conjunction with prescription pain treatments
- Chicken flavoured, convenient granules which are added once daily to food
- Dogs from 6 months of age
- Athletic and working dogs - can be used on a prophylactic or preventative basis - may assist with recovery following excessive exercise
- Dogs pre and post surgery - supports healing after injury or surgery
- Younger dogs during growth phases - may improve and maintain healthy joints at any stage of life - helping to maintain the matrix of cartilage and overall joint health
- Older dogs - prophylactic use may assist with symptoms assoc with ageing joints
- Dogs with pre-existing osteoarthritis
May address symptoms such as:
- lack of willingness to jump, run or play
- favouring a limb
- reduced stamina with exercise
- difficulty going up/down stairs
- slow recovery from exercise or competitions
- This product is not an alternative treatment for acute joint inflammation
- Not to be given during pregnancy and lactation
- Effect on breeding animals, renal and hepatic function has not been studied
- Not to be given to animals with an allergy to seafood
Always consult your veterinarian:
- This product needs to be utilised in appropriate cases where genuine benefit from use can be achieved
- It is important that veterinarians who understand your pet’s medical history and symptoms make the correct diagnosis and treatment recommendations before using this product
50 gram Granules
100 gram Granules
Ingredients: Epiitalis, New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculas), Abalone (Haliotis Iris) and Marine cartilage.
Answer your customers' common questions
What training methods do you use?
Trail Sniffers follows the LIMA approach towards training. It stands for Least Intrusive Minimally Aversive.
Trail Sniffers believes that training is most effective when following science based and positive reinforcement methods.
Trail Sniffers strives for learner-centered, minimally stressful, and thoughtful training sessions with all species. We use gentle methods based on the most current science of dog training and behavior.
What training equiptment do you use?
Respect for dogs and their people, kindness, science, food, play, observation, humor, creativity, and a clicker/word markers "yes"
How quickly can you "fix" my dog or expect to see results?
Trail Sniffers job is not to "fix your dog and their behaviour. Our goal is to provide you with management stratergies, training knowledge and skills so that you feel confident in training and supporting your dog so that you both have a happy and sucsessful life together.
If your dog has been practicing an undesirable behavior for 2 years, do not expect the behaviour to change within 2 weeks. Often we can provide the information needed in our consultation to train the new behavior with no follow-up sessions, but practice is the key to success. Many behaviors will take multiple sessions. Expect the best outcome if you do the training too
What is a "Behavioural Consultation"?
Behavioural Consultations are designed to address undesirable behaviours rather than basic cues. Undesirable behaviours include barking, separation anxiety, aggression, fearfulness and anxiety to name a few.
Will I always have to train with rewards?
Rewards are your dogs motivator. Think of it like it is a payment for a job well done. There are things everywhere in the enviroment that a puppy and adult dog will deem to be more interesting than we are. We need to give them a reason to want to check in with us or perform a behavior or cue.
Simply put - Would you work for free? Probably not, so why would your doig ?
FoodPraise/Play/ which ever your dog finds most rewarding - only your dog will know. Rewarads are a motivators for our dogs when training and since they won’t accept cash, find what they do accept.
Can you guarantee the training will stick?
If you are consistent, follow Trail Sniffers instructions and you are kind in training your dog, we guarantee you will see a change in behavior.