General Terms & Conditions
Use of any of our services assumes that you have read and agree with Trail Sniffers terms and conditions.
- Trail Sniffers accepts no liability for any dogs that are not insured.
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated and wormed at regular intervals
- All dogs must be kept on lead until instructed otherwise
- All dogs must be micro-chipped and registration details up to date, with proof available upon request
All customer records and information is kept in the strictest of confidence and is not shared with any third party. Any information shared with volunteer assistants or paid employees is strictly on a ‘need to know’ basis.
Booking / Payment / Cancellation
In home consultations & training sessions:
- No bookings are confirmed until Trail Sniffers has contacted the client to confirm the booking via phone call, SMS or email.
- 75% of the consultation fee will be charged/held to the client for any cancellations made by the client within 24 hours of the arranged consultation unless specified by Trail Sniffers.
- Payment for consultations are to be paid in full within 3 days of consultation.
- There are no refunds available on the consultation once the consultation has begun and thereafter.
- Payment plan payments must be made in time of the agreed upon payment period signed by both Trail Sniffers and client.
- Defaulted/late/unresolved payments may be forwarded to an external debt collection agency to obtain collection of the outstanding debt. Any accrued fees for engaging their services are of the responsibility of the person(s) who’s payments are defaulted/late/unresolved.
- No bookings are confirmed until a member Trail Sniffers has contacted the client to confirm the booking via phone call, SMS or email.
- No place on the puppy school is reserved until payment in full has been received for the course. Payments are to be made one week prior to the start date of the course.
- There are no refunds available on the course once the course has begun and thereafter.
Travel fees will be charged to the client in addition to the consultation fee at the discretion of Trail Sniffers. The travel fee will vary according to the location of the consultation. All consultations that take place within the 35km of Tura Beach travel is included in consult fee. All additional travel outside of the 35km area will be charged at 72c/per km.
Trail Sniffers will accept no responsibility for and exclude all liability in connection with personal Injury, Loss, Theft, Injury to animals howsoever caused during the provision of training lessons.
It is the responsibility of the owner of the dog to ensure the health of the dog is verified by a veterinarian, to ensure there are no underlying health issues, before a behavioural program is undertaken.
Use of the information and advice given in connection to the above services is at your own risk. We do not accept any liability for the use of information and advice given in connection with the above services including but not limited to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, misleading or defamatory statements.
Whilst we hope you find the information and guidance given interesting and informative; the contents are for general information only.
We believe the contents to be true and accurate as at the date of each training course but can give no assurances or warranty regarding the accuracy, currency or applicability of any of the contents in relation to specific situations and particular circumstances.
Trail Sniffers does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you. Any material, information or other communication you may transmit other than your personal information will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Trail Sniffers and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate or otherwise use the communications in all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all non-commercial purposes.
Trail Sniffers may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or services and programmes described at any time without notice.
Trail Sniffers seeks to ensure that the information published on its web site is up to date and accurate. However, the information on the website does not constitute legal or professional advice and Trail Sniffers cannot accept any liability for actions arising from its use.
Trail Sniffers cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referenced by an external link.
You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods or services offered by third parties via the Website or on the Internet.
All enquiries: email@example.com